Pardon our dust — I-Team Reading Challenge


    Howdy!

    I just wanted to apologize for not keeping up better with the blog lately. Not only is work busy, but I ran into some complications with my neck. I’m now taking prednisone and painkillers to get that back on track.

    But it has put me behind in my writing and in rolling out all the fun I had planned to celebrate the upcoming release of Breaking Point.

    Only 33 days and 16 hours to go as I write this!

    Still, thanks to some help from my sister and some friends, things are moving forward. So here’s what’s under construction:

    I-Team Trivia: These are some tough questions! Plus, there will be a section of matching the hero/heroine to the quote. You think you know Julian? Is Marc your man? Have you got Gabe down? We’ll see.

    I-Team Hero/Heroine Interviews: This is always lots of fun. We can sit down and check in with them and see what they have to say about and to each other.

    There will be prizes for winners, including signed copies of Breaking Point, the chance to appear in the next I-Team novel, an exclusive opportunity to preview Defiant and more.

    If Jed Hill answers the questions I sent him, we could have an interview with him. I do plan to contact the former U.S. Marshal I interviewed for this story and see if she’d be willing to answer some questions for you all.

    So pardon our dust and the various delays and stay tuned! Much fun to come!

    Recent poll results: As the latest poll, about the use of words like “pu$$y” finishes out, I thought I’d comment on the fact that 100 out of 130 voters want to see Holly’s story. So here’s my promise: If my publisher doesn’t want it, I’ll write it for release as an e-book.

    If you want to discuss the issue of words like “pu$$y” in romance, hop on over to my Facebook page, where a rousing discussion is underway.

    Have a great day, everyone!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews