NAKED EDGE is out!



    Thanks to those of you who joined me through the countdown to the release of Naked Edge. That day is finally here! It's been one year and 11 months since Unlawful Contact brought you Marc and Sophie's story, so it's about time!

    Today, help me celebrate the book’s release. There are lots of fun ways to do that.

    The best way to celebrate is to get your hands on a copy of the book and spend the day or the evening reading, and then to come back and share your thoughts on the story. There are drawings for free copies of the book going on across the 'Net.

    Chat with me here and be entered into a drawing to win one of FIVE autographed copies of Naked Edge that will be given away during the course of the day. Just share with me your favorite moment from a Naked Edge excerpt (listed here on this blog), and you’re in!

    Or come to Borders True Romance, where I will be blogging all day, and be entered into a drawing for an autographed copy of the book there.

    Visit Leontine's Book Realm to read an interview with me about the book and to be entered into the drawing there. We had a lively chat yesterday.

    If you're out and about and see displays featuring Naked Edge, snap a photo, email it to me and I'll post it here.

    Here are more ways to join in the fun:

    If you are a reader and would like a matching bookmark or a signed bookplate to put in your copy of Naked Edge, send an e-mail or contact to me through my Web site's guestbook with your mailing address.

    If you represent a readers group and would like bookmarks for your entire group, or if you want to set up a speaker phone chat with your readers group to discuss the book, please contact me, and we’ll set it up!

    If you are a bookstore owner or employee and want bookmarks for your customers, let me know and I will get them in the mail to you.

    If you love the cover of the book, go to my Web site and download the free wallpaper for your desktop.

    Then stay tuned, because I'll be having an After The Epilogue chat later this month so that those of you who want to talk with me about the book can spend a couple of hours doing just that without worrying about spoilers.

    Plus there will be more contests and craziness to come.

    So get yourself a cup of coffee or tea, and help me make this the best I-Team book release party ever!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews