Chat prize winners!

    Thank you to everyone who joined in my first-ever spoiler chat. I can't tell you how fun it was to hear your thoughts about Naked Edge and the other I-Team stories and to be able to share the inside experience of writing the book with you.

    It moved really fast, so I hope I didn’t miss anything or leave anyone out. I typed and read as fast as I could. If you have questions you want to ask still, please message me through Facebook or Goodreads or send me an e-mail through my Web site's guestbook and I’ll answer as soon as I can.

    Remember, we will be doing this again for those who couldn’t make it tonight with the same prizes then, as well. Stay tuned for details!

    I want to thank SueZ for helping me to manage certain aspects of the chat, including keeping track of everyone who was there. Because of her, I was able to include everyone who participated in the random drawing for prizes.

    And here are the winners:

    The signed copy of Naked Edge goes to Beanbag!

    The $25 Borders gift card goes to Ann M!

    Congratulations!


    Everyone who participate in the chat is welcome to a signed bookmark and bookplate for their copy of Naked Edge if you don't already have one. Just send me an email or message me through Facebook or or send me an e-mail with your mailing address, and I'll get them in the mail to you.

    Thanks so much for your kind words about the book and for your support. It means so very much to me.

    Have a great Sunday!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews