Win an advance copy of NAKED EDGE




    Guess what came in the mail today? Advance review copies of Naked Edge! And that means...

    IT’S CONTEST TIME!

    I didn’t even know I was getting ARCs of the book, but here they are, all nice and bound and unedited. The author’s note, which I turned in at the absolute last moment, isn’t included, but the rest of the story, including the epilogue, is there.

    So, in honor of Thanksgiving and in gratitude for your wonderful support, I'm giving away an autographed ARC of Naked Edge to one lucky reader. All you have to do is leave a comment, and your name goes in the hat. I'll pick the winner Sunday night, Nov. 29 at 9 PM Mountain Standard Time.



    In the meantime, I wish you and your families a restful and bountiful Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,
    Pamela

Total Pageviews