BREAKING POINT After the Epilogue Spoiler Chat


    What’s more fun than reading a book? Sharing your thoughts with friends who’ve also read the book. That’s the idea behind the “After the Epilogue” spoiler chats.

    I held my first one last year after Naked Edge was released, and it was a crazy good time. I expect the turnout this year to be even higher.

    The Breaking Point “After the Epilogue” Spoiler Chat is slated for today, May 20, at 9 PM Eastern/8 Central/7 Mountain/6 Pacific time. And there will be prizes!

    I will be giving away five gift certificates for $10 each to Amazon.com to five lucky participants.

    Here’s what you need to know:

    1. The chat is only open to people who’ve already read the book. This is my way of saying thank you to my most hardcore readers, the ones who beat down the bookstore doors to get their hands on Zach, er... the story. Last year there was some confusion about this, with readers who hadn’t read the story asking us please not to give away spoilers. But this is strictly a spoiler chat.

    2. To participate, click here, or go to http://www.chatzy.com/982067085045. It’s easy and hassle free.

    3. There will be moderators to help control the flow of comments and questions. Please pay attention to them so that everyone has a chance to share her thoughts about the story and to ask me questions.

    4. Yes, you can feel free to ask me questions. I’ll do my best to answer.

    5. It won’t be a free-for-all with people just typing in comments. Last year, there were so many comments that entire pages went by and I had to scroll backward to get to people’s questions. So there will be some traffic control. To ask a question, type a question mark and then one of the moderators will give you the floor. When I ask a question of all of you, just feel free to type your answer. These are easy rules to follow, and they make it easier for everyone to have fun.

    6. Alcoholic beverages, chocolate and other forms of decadence are not only welcome, but encouraged. Grab your copy of Breaking Point, pour yourself a nice glass of wine, and get ready to have an uncensored talk with me and your fellow readers about Zach and Natalie’s escapades.

    Think of this as a virtual pajama party with 100 best friends.

    See you there!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews