The Return of MTM — Men in briefs



    Still recovering, but I thought I’d do a quick Monday update and share some sexy men with you all. Who wants a Monday when you can have a Man-Titty Monday?

    This week’s theme: Men in briefs.

    The gentleman in the photo above appears to be just as excited about MTM as we are. I don’t know about you, but my gaze sort of fixes on one thing there...


    The sleeping Adonis above looks like he needs to be wakened with love’s true kiss. Any volunteers?



    I don’t really have anything to say about this one except mmmm....

    Surgery news: My strange allergic reaction is gone. The docs must have been right about its cause. That’s a huge relief! Now that I’m not on prednisone, however, I’m a bit achier. It has a wonderful way of masking pain. But things are getting better. I'm excited thinking about how fantastic I might feel six months down the road.

    Novel news: I’m gearing up for a big push on Breaking Point, hoping to meet my deadline despite my operation. I’m dying to see the cover art featuring the utterly amazing Jed Hill. I know my publisher is trying to do something different with this cover, changing things up a bit. And you know I’ll share it as soon as I get it. In the meantime, I hope to begin presenting you all with a series of three book trailers beginning this winter just to titillate you.

    Take care, everyone, and have a great week!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews