A couple of reviews


    Hi, everyone,

    I’m just checking in from my desk at the newspaper to share links to a couple of reviews of Naked Edge.

    Only 15 days till it’s out!

    The first review went up at FreshFiction.com. Click here to read it.

    The second was just posted today at Dear Author, which is also giving away five copies of the book. I wouldn't be a nice author if I didn't share that news with my FOPs. (That's "Friends of Pamela," in case you didn't know.) Click here to read Dear Author’s review or to learn about the giveaway.

    Dear Author’s review is particularly satisfying because my reasons for being nervous about the book were the things that she enjoyed. Also, I know the reviewer by and large hasn’t cared for the I-Team stories for a variety of reasons that I understand. As I recall, Tessa from Hard Evidence earned a big TSTL for leaving the newspaper and almost getting killed.

    (For those of you not up on romance jargon, TSTL means "too stupid to live.")

    I would share with you some of the stupid things I've done as a journalist in real life. They're enough to earn me TSTL status, for sure, and enough to earn me five to a dime in Club Fed. Because I'm not sure what the statute of limitations is, I won't recount these escapades in public. We'll have to do that in a bar sometime.

    OK, back to writing this week's cover story. My topic? Pregnant women in prison.

    Have a great week, everyone.

Total Pageviews