The "cast" of the I-Team — final results

    I must have ADD, because I suddenly found myself wanting to move on from this topic. Therefore I spent some time one evening "casting" the rest of the rolls. I used your votes to cast the heroes, then just kind of went out and did the rest. I hope you like the results!




    Reece and Kara






    Julian and Tessa






    Marc and Sophie



    Tom Trent or Chief Irving -- I have a very concrete image of both men in my mind and I had a hard time finding anyone who came close. However, this suggestion (made by Bo? I can't remembeR) is a good one.



    This is exactly how I think of Matt, plus I love Paul Bettany! He's a fantastic actor and fits Matt to a "T."


    Jennifer Connelly (by coincidence Paul Bettany's wife) would be the perfect Natalie.


    Natasha Kaye Johnson is a real Navajo actress and journalist. She'd be a great Kat with contact lenses. I'm not sure who she's with in this photo, but the grannie here is very much typical of the wonderful grannies one finds in Navajoland.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews