Just for fun


    My parents and my nephew Finnegan at Delicate Arch in Canyonlands

    I love the American West. Those of us who are lucky enough to call it home know that the beauty of the place, the extremes of weather and variety of landscapes make every day an experience filled with beauty. This is from Canyonlands, Utah, not far from my parents' home in Southwest Colorado. I'm posting it just 'cuz it's pretty.

    I'm working on Chapter 29 of Naked Edge today, hoping to finish it tonight so I can write the last chapter (let's hope it's the last!) tomorrow and the epilogue on Sunday.

    Thank you all so much for your touching words and prayers for Connie and her family. She made a difference in people's lives while she was here, and, really, that's the best thing any of us can do.

    Have a glorious day!

Total Pageviews